One-Day Workshop for PAs, EAs, Secretaries and Administrators
Imagine being able to recognise what makes you and those around you “tick” – particularly your boss and the team you support! Imagine being able to communicate and influence others with a new awareness about how you and they operate.
Your Excellency Limited invites you to a unique, exciting and experiential workshop which has been developed especially for you in your role as Personal Assistant. You will be introduced to tools and techniques in order to work more effectively in partnership with your boss and those you support.
This Workshop is based around effective outcome thinking, communication and awareness tools. The tools utilise Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques that have been developed and utilised by leading edge organisations in order to achieve excellence.
The learning is created through a combination of demonstrations, group exercises and discussions. There is an emphasis on fun and experiential learning to make the tools and techniques practical and instantly “usable” in your role as a PA. A PA with PA (Perfect Awareness) will have more flexibility, stronger relationships and therefore the ability to work more effectively and efficiently in supporting individuals, teams and the business as a whole.
- Welcome, Introductions and Outline for the day
- Brief background to NLP
- Where did it come from?
- What does it mean?
- How does it apply to me in my role as a PA and in my everyday life?
- It’s all about Rapport
- The importance of having rapport in order to influence
- Recognise when in and out of rapport
- Understand and be able to use the key elements of rapport
- How we process our world
- Understand how we use our senses to process our world
- Notice how people represent their world in different ways through the language they use
- Recognise that flexibility in language can create deeper rapport and stronger relationships
- Beliefs and Presuppositions
- Understand and recognise enabling and limiting beliefs
- Learn to develop flexibility in order to change limiting beliefs
- Recognise usefulness of curiosity versus judgment
- Knowing and achieving your outcomes
- Identify what you do want versus what you don’t want
- Know how to gain clarity and move towards achieving what you want
- Learn how to gain clarity of others outcomes in order to support their needs
- How we are programmed
- Know our own patterns of behaviour
- Learn to recognise the patterns of behaviour of others
- Understand the need for flexibility in our own behaviours in order to support those around us
- Learning review and consolidation
“Be a PA with PA” is endorsed by The Institute of Assistant Managers (IAM)
12th October 2012
£240 + VAT
*Discounts available for various PA networking groups – please enquire
Cost includes course materials, breakfast upon arrival, buffet lunch and afternoon break.
To reserve your place please download the booking form here
Please feel free to extend this invitation to other Personal Assistants you know. If you require further details please contact Lindsay on 07930 194147. Places are limited so please confirm your attendance promptly by completing and returning the attached Booking Form. Upon receipt of your Booking we will send you a Workshop Information Pack and Invoice.
We look forward to meeting you at this exciting day!
Lindsay Taylor, Director at Your Excellency Limited
And...don't forget to Enter. Closing date: 24th August 2012.
Click here to enter